Required by Electrican
- Full end user name, address, contact and hours of access.
- The cable run per the pictures at www.cableterm.com and then pass your cable rough in.
- Location of access point cabling so we can fetch it.
- Plywood backboard installed or if in the design.
- Frame design otherwise we will terminate with 12 port vertical or 24 port patch panels and will leave a generous service loop for frame modifications.
Cost (or quoted)
- We sell all termination parts at our wholesale price to the GC.
- We charge a flat $300 shop time/travel/office paperwork fee.
- Using your architects plans, we quote jobs based on unit tasks and labor of $140/hr. Example, a dual jack takes 10 minutes to install.
- We always use ICC CAT6E jacks and patch panels.
- Quality CAT6 cable if making some (missed) runs for you.
- We certify our jobs for 1GB speed.
- We are Virginia Class A Contractor #2705089947
- We are licensed with the Virginia Department of Criminal and Justice Services for electronic security DCJS #11-5961
- 5 Million property and casualty policy.